Tuesday, November 25, 2008

An Update on the last 4 Days

Friday

Completed Helen's fat ass sister.  Man that was bitch.  The lack of sleep caught up to me.  I tanked.

Nutrition is good still doing 18 blocks and 5x fat

Helen's Fat Ass Sis
With a 20lb weighted vest complete the following
250m run
21 kb swings 2 pood (70.5lbs)
12 pull ups

time 11:01 (shitty)

Saturday

Sprints.  Man are my hamstrings killing me.  This was a very fun workout.  Ernesto, Justin, Zac, and I all got a chance to race.  The results were interesting.  I think we got some pics.  I will see if I can put some up on the C.F.E.P. site

Sunday

Rest.  NOT A DAMN THING GOING ON

Monday

HEAVY.  I have already PR'd.  That means I got a few personal records.  This training program has already helped me with some strength gains.

Back Squat- 5X3 265lbs, 1X1 280lbs (PR)
Push Press-5X3 165lbs, 1X1 175lbs (PR)
Weighted Pull ups-5x3 84lbs, 1X1 114.5lbs

10 sets of 50m sprints

Tuesday

Ahhhhh rest day.  Got a chance to rest and have decided to got gluten for the next few days.  Yes, I said it.  I will not be gluten free and will start by having some corona's. SO WHAT!!!

No comments: