Sunday, November 16, 2008

Saturday was great


YES!!! P.R. today.  I had a good day.  I am not just saying that to be phony and positive, I really had a good day.  I got to sleep in (6:30 am is sleeping in for me), had time to SIT and eat breakfast (don't ever do that), had a P.R. on the W.O.D., and got somebody to babysit while my wife and I went out.  Yes, we actually went out.  As a parents of a set of twin toddlers, we don't really get a chance to do anything without them.  So that was pretty cool.  Don't get it twisted.  I like spending time with my children, but one does need time for themselves.  Although my Saturday sounds lame to most, I thought it was a good day.  I can't move on without letting everybody know that Ernesto introduced me to gluten-free beer.  It is not bad.  It actually pretty good.  Now that I know where to find gluten-free beer, I think everything will be ok.

The meal plans are easier every day.  I find myself visiting the supermarket everyday.  I am eating more spinach that Popeye the Sailor Man.  Momma always said eat your spinach.  I never thought I would actually do it.

Did a hero W.O.D. Ryan with the other trainers and Rafa.  Great job everyone.  I did pretty good and was satisfied with my performance.  In my opinion, there is still room for improvement.

1 comment:

Zacariah Hildenbrand said...

A good day indeed! Whats our workout plan look like? I am going to hit up the bear today at 10 with bucy, but have no idea what you and justino have be planning.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend
Cheers,

Hildie