Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm getting hungry.

What?  I am wanting more calories.  I have only changed my routine. We are hitting hard and heavy.  Tomorrow I meet the Gauntlet.  I witnessed it today.  It looks rough.  I love it, I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!!!! You like it, I LOVE IT!!!!  I added 2 blocks today and 10 blocks of fat, yum.  I love peanut butter (not being sarcastic, I really do).  People look at me funny cuz I walk around with a spoon and tub of peanut butter around the gym.  "Dude is that peanut butter?"  YES, Yes it is. Its OK stare.  People will be doing the same when they see the effectiveness of CrossFit and its Nutrition Plans.  Robb Wolff is a genius.  Check out his blog, the guy knows his shit.  

CrossFit a new breed of individuals.  No other program will give you true fitness.  

"Our goal is to increase work capacity across broad time and modal domains"
Gregg Glassman

1 comment:

Zacariah Hildenbrand said...

I see 12 out of you. Just be careful with the box!

Peace
Hildie