Friday, November 14, 2008

Another Lovely Day

Well I feel like I am now able to eat all that food.  One observation I have made is my inability to sleep for more than 2 hours at a time.  We'll see how my colleagues feel later.  Justin will jump on board on Monday.  Zac, however, feels better than ever.  Everybody is different and one must tweaks things to reach optimal performance.   I will most likely have to do a couple changes.  I may not be able to reach 30 much less 40 blocks, but I will try my hardest.  I am not sure if I have mentioned this before, but we will not be following HQ's programming we will focus a little more on Oly-Lifts and Power Lifts.  This should help me.  Their is nothing less motivating than seeing yourself tank at work outs you used to tear up.  My shitty performances have made it harder for me mentally.  I will see what I can do about my sleep.  I hope that by fixing that I will see some improvement.  

I did the Bear today with the 6:00pm class and had fun.  You guys all did great.  Its hard to come out to work out on Friday night, but you guys did it.  Like my boy Zac says, "cheers".  

I didn't do so good, (5lbs shy of my PR) but oh well.  I look forward to tomorrow.  We would like for people to stick around and cheer us on.  

PEACE


No comments: