Saturday, January 3, 2009

I am Stoked!!!!

Alright its time to get super serious.  Registration for the 2009 qualifiers is now officially open.  Hildi and I will be taking a trip to Dallas and partake in the event at CrossFit GSX.  I am stoked and FOCUSED, FULL F******* FOCUSED.  Its gonna be tough though.  They will only take 5 guys and 5 girls, and the competition is intense.  I'm just gonna follow my diet, program and go out thurr and have some fun.  I wonder if any other El Pasoans are gonna go out thurr and give it a shot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

David,
I have a number of questions and concerns.
1 Will you continue on with the high-fat diet in your preparation for the qualifying event?
2 Will your training change at all from our recent regime?
3 What do you think our chances are?

I think if you are ultra strict with the diet and train consistently you will have an excellent chance at qualifying. There is a great deal of luck involved. If you draw a FRAN or a Cindy you will be in good shape, but if the event is FGB, not so good for. Its the same for me, I would do better in the longer WODs, and ones without running.